Make a difference in the lives of youth and give back to your community
When you volunteer at a Boys & Girls Club, you can make a difference in the lives of youth and give back to your community. Within the first few minutes of walking into a Club, you know you’re in a special place. Filled with the sounds and energy of spirited children and friendly, caring professionals, the Club is a fun and hopeful environment. Whether you help with homework, coach a game, or teach an art project, you’ll have the opportunity to build healthy relationships with young people eager for adult guidance, and have a positive impact on their lives. In turn, you will find that spending time with these young people has a positive impact on you as well.
- All volunteers must be at least 18 years old
- All volunteers must complete a
- Volunteer Application Form and pay a one time application fee of $5.50.
- Background checks take 4-5 days to get cleared
- Volunteer clearance is valid for a full year and is permitted in all 4 sites
high school students/minors
- Students under the age of 18 are required to complete a Membership Application Form
- No background check is required
- Membership Application Fee is waived and valid for a full year in all 4 sites