Boys & Girls Clubs of El Paso offers a variety of activities that meet the interests of all youth. Our core programs engage youth in activities with adults, peers and family members that enable youth to enhance self-esteem and to develop their full potential. Our programs are designed to meet the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs and interests of all our members. We offer programs in the following areas:
- Character & Leadership Development: Programs in Character and Leadership Development empower youth to support and influence their Club and community, sustain meaningful relationships with others, develop a positive self-image, participate in the democratic process, and respect their own and others’ cultural identities.
- Education & Career Development: Programs in Education and Career Development enable youth to become proficient in basic education disciplines, apply learning to everyday situations, and embrace technology to achieve success in a career.
- Health & Life Skills: Programs in Health and Life Skills develop young peoples’ capacity to engage in positive behaviors that nurture their own well-being, set personal goals, and live successfully as self-sufficient adults.
- The Arts: Programs in the Arts enable youth to develop their creativity and cultural awareness through knowledge and appreciation of the visual arts, crafts, performing arts, and creative writing.
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation: Programs in Sports, Fitness and Recreation develop fitness, positive use of leisure time, skills for stress management, appreciation for the environment, and social skills.